Buying a house in Buffalo Grove, IL? We know these houses and know the area.
You are buying what will probably be the single largest investment you will ever make. Why not have the best Home Inspection that you can? Do you want a cheap home inspection or a quality home inspection? Why not have a complete Home Inspection?
When looking for a home inspector in Buffalo Grove and the Northshore suburbs, always compare apples to apples. I invite you to check, and verify, our credentials (see links at right) and compare them for yourself. Our company motto is “No Surprises”.
If you have any questions about home inspections or how to pick a professional home inspector, even if you don’t hire us, please give us a call. No charge.
Consider the fact that hiring a Home Inspector is unlike any other type of service. You, really, never actually even meet your inspector until after you have already retained his services. How do make sure that you are making the best choice?
At Decker Home Services, we believe that we do it right. Here’s why:
- We are a family company, not a big national franchise. Call us and talk to the owner.
- Home inspections are all we do. We don’t repair or fix homes, we just inspect them. We have no conflict of interest.
- We do not work for the Realtor or Sales Agents, only for the client. Some Realtors will recommend ‘easy’ inspectors, who won’t lose them their commission. We are not ‘easy’. We work, only, for you.
- We provide personal service and are always able to talk directly to the owner.
- We pride ourselves on our service, not just during the inspection, but for as long as you own your home. Almost 20% of our time is spent answering questions and serving our clients after the inspection, at no additional cost.
- We use the latest techniques, the latest tools (including thermal imaging for all inspections, at no additional charge), write a complete, custom, narrative report, including color pictures and diagrams, so you are clear about any issues.
- We have a long list of satisfied customers and work hard to keep it that way.
Your home is more than just an investment, it is where your family will grow, learn and laugh together, for many years to come. It is where your family will LIVE! You want your new home, above all, to be safe. Secondarily, but just as important, we want your new house to retain its value for years to come. We strive to educate you about your new home.
And, because we work with homes all the time, we have come to know many good, professional and honest tradesmen and business resources that also work for the you, including Realtors and Mortgage contacts.
Having your new home completely inspected by a thorough and professional home inspector can save you thousands of dollars and years of aggravation.
In short, we care, now and in the long term.
We offer a complete range of home inspection services:
- Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection
- Buyer’s Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Home Energy Audit Inspection
- Split Faced Block Building Certification
- Water Intrusion Consultation
- Custom Builder’s Phased Construction
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared) Home Inspection
- New Construction Inspection
- 12 Month Builder’s Warranty Inspection
- Condo Association Transition Inspection
- Commercial Inspection
- Mold / Radon / Pests /Asbestos
We are also full members of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI), state licensed, fully insured, certified, legally bonded and we have over 20 years experience in home construction, maintenance, repair and property management. We are ‘house geeks’.
Why trust yourself to those old ‘legacy’ inspectors, who do quickie inspections, use only a “screwdriver and a flashlight”, provide only cheap ‘checklist’ inspection reports and are gone?
We are professionals who do complete inspections (average 2 – 4 hours), use the latest technology, answer all your questions, address all your concerns, produce full color, narrative reports, include free pre-closing walk-through verification inspections and provide perpetual free phone consultation for ANY reason, after the inspection.
Why should you settle for anyone but the best?